Should We Rewrite the Classics or Let Them Go?
We are discussing ISBNs, identifying deepfakes, and rewriting dead authors. Plus, I have a few belated gifts for you.
- First Look Book Club - Gift #3 of 3
- Early Reviewers | Available Now | LibraryThing - Gift #2 of 3
- Giveaways | Goodreads - Gift #1 of 3
- Death in the Aegean by M.A. Monnin - Featured Author
- Little Tree Books & Coffee, Athens, Greece - Featured Bookstore
- Bowker | Identifier Services - ISBNs
- Penguin to publish "classic" Roald Dahl books after "censorship" backlash - CBS News
- Roald Dahl once said he would set an ‘enormous crocodile’ on publishers if they changed his work
- Will Artificial Intelligence Make Authors Irrelevant?
- Newspapers drop Dilbert comic strip after a racist rant by creator Scott Adams : NPR
- Free Style Sheet Templates
- Free Writing Tips
Music licensed from Storyblocks:
“More Jam Please” by Raighes Factory
"Greek Prophet" by Humans Win
"Lunch' by Humans Win
"I don't hate you but goodbye" by Sarah Angel
"The Last Coast" by Ben Bostick
"A Night in Almiros" by Humans Win